Re: Webmaster this is about your web site details..

EMAIL ADVERTISE YOUR SITE TO 3,000,000 INTERNET USERS FOR FREE

http://broadcastemailcorp.odo.com.cn

------ ----- ---- --- -- -  -

..for all charity/non-profit organization contacts...

..as a new year thank you to the world and all the good that nonprofits and
charities are doing to assist society, our corporation is doing what it can to
help and has decided to give away a non-commercial email sending service
without cost to charities and nonprofits in need, which is the primary and only
purpose of this non-commercial email.

simply visit our company web site above, fill out any of the order forms on the
web site with your nonprofit/charity contact details, but do not press submit.
instead, print out what is displayed on the screen and send a letter to the mailing
address on our company web site above with your nonprofit/charity mission
statement, a copy of the paperwork from your governmental authority confirming
your nonprofit/charity status in your city/state/province/country of origin enclosed,
and we will then contact you with all you need to know to have your special
non-commercial, non-transactional, non-relationship, courtesy charity/nonprofit
emailing message sent out to 3 million people without cost.

this non-commercial, non-transactional, non-relationship, courtesy emailing has an
important primary purpose of helping society by assisting nonprofits and charities
have their nonprofit/non-commercial mission statement/special message/web site
sent out to a large number of emails as a courtesy to help worldwide in national &
global relief efforts for various causes in need of non-commercial, non-transactional,
non-relationship support.

thanks to the technology of email, here are only a few of the countless charities &
nonprofit organizations we have countributed to in the past year: adventist develop &
relief agency international, child help usa, direct relief international, doctors without
borders, episcopal relief and development, international medical corps, mercy corps,
operation usa, red cross hurricane relief division, red cross washington state chapter,
the salvation army, among countless others in need of global assistance.

on one day alone at our organization, six nonprofits/charities responded to one of our
nonprofit emailings and then subsequently received their noncost, non-commercial
emailing without charge to them: america remembers: killed in action foundation, his
grace: evangelistic ministries, north valley aikikai: aikido education academy, lars ranch:
abused children's sanctuary, musici europae: classic music foundation, coleman
broadcasting: youth education network . we hope to assist countless nonprofits and
charities have their special non-commercial email sent out in 2006. Help us fulfill our
goal, in that we believe emailing can be a beneficial worldwide contribution to millions.

disclaimer: please note that this non-commercial, non-transactional, non-relationship
email originated from a computer outside of the united states of america by a citizen of
a foreign country and obeys all non-commercial email laws of the country of the citizen
that initated this non-commercial email that does not offer any product or service
available for purchase/lease/trade/barter for any commercial nature of any kind.

if you are not associated with a nonprofit/charity and/or this is not a nonprofit/charity
contact email address and/or you are not interested in our occassional non-commercial,
non-transactional, non-cost, non-relationship, courtesy emailings we perform to assist
various nonprofits and charities interesting in sending out their special non-commercial
message and/or non-commercial web site, press the delist option at our company web
site at http://broadcastemailcorp.odo.com.cn